Search and download subtitles from ZiMuKu
v0.1.8(2022/10/10)- zimuku.org captcha design changed again and this plugin works againv0.1.7(2022/6/18)- zimuku.org code changed again, made adaptionsv0.1.6(2022/5/25)- Adaption made for Zimuku's latest "anti-spoofing" mechanism (contribute by @SaneBow)- Optimization to reduce the number of requests (contribute by @SaneBow)v0.1.5(2022/4/22)- Adaption made for Zimuku's new anti-spoofing mechanism- Misc. bug fix and code tweaks- Is COVID-19 gonna last forever?v0.1.1(2021/6/21)- Rename addon to script.subtitles.zimukuxV0.1.0 (2021/6/14)- Episode match logic gets more flexibility- You can now specify your preferred sub type (srt, ass) and language (be cautious setting this parameter)- A bit of refactoring to separate crawl logic from Kodi GUI and local file r/w interaction- Some unit testsV0.0.3 (2021/5/18)- Fork from service.subtitles.zimuku V2.0.3- Episode match for drama to locate the subtitle you need faster- add support to change site URL on the fly
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||November 15, 2022|
|Download 1Download 2|