Protect your Privacy! use a VPN to download & surf annonymusly.
Identifying data, such as your IP: 18.104.22.168, is visible when you surf the Net. When using a VPN, your data is being switched by that of the VPN and not even your ISP can tell where you surfed.
Better safe than sorry...
Works with LCDproc only. Other LCD services like LCD4Linux or iMON Manager on Win32 are not supported. No liability taken for damaged hardware and/or software caused by this addon.
Displays configurable information e.g. about playing media or XBMC status on any LC/VF-display driven by LCDproc, and acts as direct drop-in replacement to the LCD/VFD-feature previously available in XBMC's core. Supports additional display elements (icons, bars) on SoundGraph iMON LCD and Targa/Futaba mdm166a VFD hardware. Requires a properly configured and running LCDd either locally or somewhere on the network.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.19.0)
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)