Created by BigNoid, Modded by SiLVO, and Widgets by Mr. V
Completely redesigned to create a modern look, while retaining the classic Aeon feel.
v6.1.8 - Some design changes throughout the skin - Add support for Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic ratings from Universal Movie Scraper - Add option to move Main Menu system bar to top - Update view scollbars - Fix remaining time issues - Add option to show clearart in Video Info screen for TV Shows - DialogMusicInfo fixes - Update radio button images from Estuary - Fix auto fullscreen music for partymode - Add separate FixedWrap settings for each supported viewtype and remove global horizontal navigation style from Skin settings - Fix unnecessary "Minutes" added to end of movie set genres in MyFlix All updates may contain various changes and/or improvements For a more complete list visit: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO/commits/master v6.1.7 - GUI bump 5.14.0 - Add settings to Skin Helper Service in Skin settings > Help > Supported add-ons - Fix Season posters in DialogVideoInfo - Add Landscape and Wall views for sets - *Change low menu position to skin default* - Misc PVR updates and changes - Add Fullscreen info for add-ons and recordings - Fix square posters for list Widgets - Auto hide unwatched episode thumbs when disabled in System > Media > Videos > Show information for unwatched items
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0