TetradUI is a skin add-on for Kodi media center
TetradUI is a skin add-on for Kodi media center. The aim with TetradUI is to create a fresh modern homage of the classic blades-style UI found in the original Xbox360 dashboard. Also seen in the works of Team Blackbolt and Jezz_X with projects MC360 and JX720 respectively. TetradUI is based on JX720 by Jezz_X. This add-on was created by Jezz_X and TeamUI.
1.3.5 - Recode video calibration window - Bugfixes
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||October 25, 2022|
|License:||Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States|