mrxvt: Lightweight Xterm replacement
Mrxvt (previously named as materm) is a lightweight and powerful multi-tabbed X terminal emulator based on the popular rxvt and aterm. It implements many useful features seen in some modern X terminal emulators, like gnome-terminal and konsole, but keep to be lightweight and independent from the GNOME and KDE desktop environment.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 22, 2021|