A bundle of system tools and programs
This bundle currently includes autossh, diffutils, dtach, efibootmgr, evtest, fdupes, file, getscancodes, hddtemp, hd-idle, hid_mapper, i2c-tools, inotify-tools, jq, lm_sensors, lshw, mc, mrxvt, mtpfs, nmon, p7zip, patch, pv, screen, strace, unrar and usb-modeswitch.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 14, 2021|