Context menu to search TIDAL content.
This is an unofficial client and is not supported nor endorsed by TIDAL.
Needs TIDAL2 Addon installed and activated.
v0.2.5 (2023-03-08) - Using new MusicInfoTag and VideoInfoTag classes for Kodi 20 instead of the deprecated setInfo method. - New context menu items for user playlists to "cleanup": - Move MQA, Atmos or RA360 items to another user playlist - Move duplicate entries to another user playlist and keep the "best" item. The "best" item is MQA. If the same track is available as "explicit" and "non explicit" the "non explicit" item will be moved. - "Move from here ..." to move multiple playlist items to another playlist (This function uses the TIDAL playlist oder, not the order of the sorted list inside Kodi) - Experimental function to build a "virtual library" for artists and albums - The virtual library directories can be set in the addon settings - Artist and albun infos are saved as 'nfo' files - Album tracks are saved as "STRM" files including the TIDAL2 playback URL. This STRM files can be played from the Kodi file browser.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 25, 2023|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007|