Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Oberon RISC Emulator
An emulator for the Oberon RISC machine. The Oberon System was designed and implemented in 1990 by professor Niklaus Wirth. It was intended for teaching computer essentials.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 25, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2|