Protect your Privacy! use a VPN to download & surf annonymusly.
Identifying data, such as your IP: 126.96.36.199, is visible when you surf the Net. When using a VPN, your data is being switched by that of the VPN and not even your ISP can tell where you surfed.
Better safe than sorry...
Oberon RISC Emulator
An emulator for the Oberon RISC machine. The Oberon System was designed and implemented in 1990 by professor Niklaus Wirth. It was intended for teaching computer essentials.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: October 20, 2021
Libretro Compatibility (>= 1.0.0)