Help other people decide, vote up or down?
AudioAddict Network Radio
The AudioAddict network provides a wide range of specialized radio stations, ranging from electronic music to classical tunes. Supported radio networks: DigitallyImported RadioTunes RockRadio JazzRadio ClassicalRadio You'll need a premium account at one of the listed networks to use this addon and listen to the radio stations.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 14, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007|