The Comic Theme Wizard is for installing Themes Only on Kodi 19 Matrix.
This Addon contains no content
Kodi 19 Wizard
1.0.6 - Added Notifications Dialog. Special thanks to Blue for art and helping with the design. 1.0.5 - Bugfixes. 1.0.3 - Added download progress to build install. 1.0.2 - Added option to encode the buildfile variable to a base64 string. 1.0.1 - Added the option to use json for build file. 1.0.0 - Basic clean up. Ready for official release. 0.0.9 - Added Save Menu, 0.0.8 - Bug fixes, 0.0.7 - Added Advanced Settings presets to Maintenance. 0.0.6 - Added Clear Packages, the first of the Maintenance section.0.0.5 - Bug fixes0.0.4 - Added enabling of disabled addons on build first run. Added update repos on build first run.0.0.3 - Added prompt notifying when new version of installed build is available.0.0.2 - Initial Release
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: April 10, 2022
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)