A quick way to install Add-on Repositories (Kodi 19 and up)
Quickly and easily add third party sources to your File Manager, so you can install from zip file For Kodi 19 and above versions. None of the Repos are contained within this addon, it only serves to install URL's so you can download and install the developer's official repo zip file. This add-on is a fork of another add-on. The listing was updated and reformatted after some extensive searches for repositories and add-ons. Credit to the original creator for it's design and function. For info on add-ons in general, see https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||October 23, 2022|