A quick way to install Add-on Repositories (Kodi 19 and up)
For Kodi 19 and above versions. Quickly and easily add third party repositories to your Kodi File Manager without typing out the URL. None of the repos are contained within this addon, it only serves to install URL's so you can simply Install from zip. Github: https://github.com/mrgsi
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|May 30, 2023