Globo Play, Globosat Play and Premium Channels on Kodi
Brazilian video streaming services for subscribers
0.0.31- Support for 4k HDR content- Support for local programming- Support for Futura Live Channel- Suport for BBB (Globosat and GloboPlay)- Suport for Universal Channel Live- Support for Globosat Play Geolocation- Updated Combate scraper logic- Added more Combate content- Globosat Play and Sexyhot Play now use Globo Play credentials (must be associated to the provider in the website)- Support for additional Globo affiliates- update Globoplay epg API- option to set different credentials for Globosat play- option to disable Globosat play- Fix Globosat authentication- Updated Globosat VOD API to work with seasons and episodes- Fix for separated Globoplay x Globosat credentials- Added support for SexyHot live channel- Fixed SexyHot VOD videos- Added support for GloboPlay affiliate based on IP geo location- Added support for custom GloboPlay affiliate using latidute and longitude settings- Fix for Futura Live Channel- Fix PFC Live games- Fix issue with UFC vod videos- Option to hide PFC games- Option to hide BBB channels- Fix search engine
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021