Watch live TV and catch up on all videos offered by the 9now service
Version v1.0.4- Fix News and Documentary genres not populating- Show all episodes instead of just 'latest'- fix error message for geoblocking- fix handling of geoblocking errorsVersion v1.0.3- Catch brightcove geoblocking errors (untested)- Update logo, catch and log JSON errorsVersion v1.0.2- Fix some nonetype errorsVersion v1.0.1- Fix for unicode errors- Fix wrong addon being called in settings- Fix live channel playlist parsing- Rework m3u8 parsing, missing airdateVersion v1.0.0- Update travisci token- Fix live streams- Add subtitles support- Various fixes, add live video quality setting- Rewrite add-onVersion v0.1.0- Bypass SSL Verification on platforms which lack SNI support- Complete rewrite to work with 9Now- Update README.mdVersion v0.0.3- Move repo url from googlecode to github- Fix failure to show all available shows- Update README.mdVersion v0.0.2- Initial version
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||April 03, 2021|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6|