Play content from the East Anglian Film Archive
Neither this addon nor its author are in anyway affiliated with the East Anglian Film Archive
the east anglian film archive preserves moving image heritage. whilst the films they look after are largely of regional content, many are of national and international significance. this add-on provides access to over 200 hours of archive film, spanning 1,200 individual titles.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020