Watch out-of-market games from around the League on Kodi, with HD quality streaming
Requires a valid NHL TV account to view full Live and Archived games. Blackout and other restrictions apply, including national blackouts.
With NHL.TV you can access revolutionary 60fps (frames per second) video through Kodi
- Fix games not showing up because OT field missing
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: May 18, 2021