[DEPRECATED & BROKEN] The unofficial SRF Replay add-on plays TV shows from the SRF channel.
This add-on is not endorsed by SRG SSR and no support can be claimed. This add-on uses an unsupported API. This add-on is deprecated and will just be kept alive in its current state as long as the current used API is working. No new features will be added. A new version of this add-on "Unofficial SRG SSR Replay" has been launched that supports all the current features and some more.
[DEPRECATED & BROKEN] The unofficial SRF Replay add-on streams recorded TV shows from the national Swiss German TV station SRF over the unofficial provided API. All the shows are mainly in German. All shows are legally owned by the SRG SSR and will only be streamed over this add-on. Some shows might be regional locked and can only be played by Swiss IP addresses. Please note that this add-on is deprecated. Please move to the new "Unofficial SRG SSR Replay" add-on.
- Former "SRF Podcast Plugin" reloaded as "Unofficial SRF Replay" for Kodi 19- New Logo and unofficial added to the name- TV show navigation improved- Fanart added with final design- No new features will be added to this add-on (see disclaimer)- A new add-on "Unofficial SRG SSR Replay" has been launched that supports all current and more features- The TV show URL from the unofficial API changed- Last fix before the status changes from deprecated to broken[WARN] This addon is broken. Please move to the "Unofficial SRG SSR Replay" add-on
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 28, 2022
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)