The unofficial SRG SSR Replay add-on lists and plays TV shows from the channels SRF, SRF Info, RTS, RSI and RTR.
This add-on is not endorsed by SRG SSR and no support can be claimed. This add-on uses the officially provided API by SRG SSR.
The unofficial SRG SSR Replay add-on lists recorded shows from the SRG SSR over their provided API. The channels SRF, SRF Info, RTS, RSI and RTR are supported. All shows are legally owned by the SRG SSR and will only be streamed over this add-on. Some shows might be regional locked and can only be played by Swiss IP addresses.In order to stream the shows a SRG SSR account has to be created. The instructions can be found in the README.md (https://github.com/ManBehindMooN/ kodi_plugin_video_srgssr_ch_replay).
[Info] Cloned from "Unofficial SRF Replay" and rebranded[Info] Official SRG SSR API implemented [Info] All official TV channels supported[Info] SRG SSR user account required[Info] Search for TV shows[Info] Bug fixes[Info] Subtitle can be enabled[New] Inactive TV shows can be included in the alphabetical search (undocumented & experimental)[New] The letter menu can be disabled (undocumented & experimental)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 14, 2022