Stream live streams from Yelo Play
I do not own any of the listed content on this plugin. The content belongs to Telenet N.V. All this plugin does is make simple HTTP requests to their servers to retrieve content just like any browser like Chrome, Firefox etc. would do! There is nothing illegal going on, as this plugin uses inputstream.adaptive to handle DRM content. Like any browser the inputstream.adaptive plugin is using widevine to complete the transaction. Without a valid Telenet subscription this plugin is useless for you!
This plugin makes it possible to watch live streams that are available on the Telenet Yelo application for your region.
v1.0.2 (2021-03-04)- Fix an exception on Matrix when using IPTV Manager (@dagwieers)v1.0.1 (2020-11-02)- Add Kodi 19 checks @shycoderX)- Load EPG in the background (@shycoderX)- Add device registration for Play subscription (@fripsy)- Use sock.sendall instead of sock.send (@michaelarnauts)### v1.0.0 (2020-05-22)- Add Dutch translations (@dagwieers)- Add support for IPTV Manager (@shycoderX, @dagwieers)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 13, 2021|