An Arctic-styled screensaver.
1.7 - Fix for Matrix 1.6 - Add string translations - Allow install on Matrix - Remove unused window 1.5 - Fix typo in description 1.4 - Add Arctic Horizon as a dependency 1.3 - Fix hanging on exit 1.2 - Add addon artwork 1.1 - Added widget label setting 1.0 - Initial release
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 14, 2021
Platform: Not specified
License: Not specified
Arctic Horizon (>= 0.1.8)