Plays random videos from all sorts of lists.
This add-on can quickly play random episodes from TV shows, movies from genres/sets/years/tags, and videos from playlists, the filesystem, and just about anything else, other than plugins.
v1.2.1 (2018-06-22)- Fix: error when playing some videos from file system- Fix: support busy dialog changes in Kodi Leia
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: February 25, 2022
License: The MIT License