Automatically adds extra artwork for your media.
Artwork sources: fanart.tv, TheTVDB.com, The Movie Database, TheAudioDB, KyraDB
Artwork Beef automatically adds extra artwork for TV shows and movies into your library. It grabs them from wonderful web services and the file system.
v0.28.5 (2020-11-26)- fix: really really treat 403 as 404 and replace itv0.28.4 (2020-11-21)- fix: 403 change causing errors with other web service issuesv0.28.1 - v0.28.3- fix: treat 403 as 404 and replace it- fix: don't throw an error when a movie set is lost- Fix: avoid adding duplicate fanart from TVDB- Fix: log full URL when download fails- Fix: remove KyraDBv0.28.0 (2020-02-08)- Feature: Add "Path exclusion" settings to skip processing media items by path
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: February 27, 2022
License: The MIT License