TVmaze Tracker/Scrobbler for Kodi Mediacenter
Automatically track all TV episodes you are watching to TVmaze. A must have if you want to sync your watch history between various applications.Sign up for a free account at https://tvmaze.com for more features.This Kodi TV episode Tracker uses the TVmaze.com user API's scrobbler endpoints(https://static.tvmaze.com/apidoc/)What this addon does:- Performs an initial sync between Kodi and TVmaze for the episodes you've watched.- If you add an episode to the Kodi library it marks it as "acquired" on TVmaze.- If you watch an episode in Kodi it marks it as "watched" in TVmaze.- If you mark an episode as watched in TVmaze it marks it as watched in Kodi.
1.2.1:- Fixed compatibility with Kodi 20 "Nexus".
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021