Duration converter from MMM to H:MM, H, MM
Converts movie and episode durations from format MMM to H:MM, H, MM Example: 113 minutes could be converted to 1:53 using DurationHelper.Duration Property names: (home) DurationHelper.Duration (home) DurationHelper.Duration.Hours (home) DurationHelper.Duration.Minutes (home) DurationHelper.DBID (home) DurationHelper.InputDurationMinutes For use with other containers like home screen widgets set the following properties: (home) DurationHelper.WidgetContainerId to the container ID (Example: 8000) (home) DurationHelper.WidgetContainerWindowName to the window name where the container resides (Example: home) Known supported Skins: A Confluence ZEITGEIST
1.0.0 (2019-11-18)- Rename Addon to "Duration Helper" (service.duration.helper)0.3.9 (2018-10-20)- Minor improvements and optimizations0.3.8 (2018-04-26)- Minor improvements and optimizations0.3.7 (2018-04-02)- Minor improvements and optimizations0.3.6 (2018-03-06)- Minor improvements and optimizations0.3.5 (2017-07-14)- Reworked script, changed/removed deprecated stuff- New property names (see description for details)0.3.4 (2017-07-11)- ListItem.DBID is now also set - for verification purposes (ScriptDurationAxbmcuserDBID)0.3.3 (2016-08-03)- Minor cleanup0.3.2 (2016-07-23)- axbmcuser MOD: Fix for KODI 17 (Krypton): "videolibrary" renamed to "videos" [default.py]0.3.1- axbmcuser MOD: Minor improvements and optimizations0.3- axbmcuser MOD: Script now outputs H:MM0.2- Correction of crash when duration value isn't properly written in database0.1- Initial release
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.24.0)