Instant library update on file system changes
Library Watchdog will watch your media sources for changes and automatically update the library when new files are added or removed. Update is instant.
v1.1.2- Support json.loads for both less python 3.9 and newerv1.1.1- Fix monitor class being used incorrectly so addon can startv1.1.0- Update dependencies- Enable virtual filesystems nby fixing py3 unicode issues- Update abortRequested() API callsv1.0.0- Remove script.module.pathtools and script.module.watchdog so they are correctly referenced upstreamv0.9.8- convert addon to work on py3v0.9.7- increased number of possible custom sources to 10
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 02, 2022