LiveProxy for Kodi
0.1.1 - If --url is used, it will always be used as an URL. 0.1.0 - New commands --file and --format got added, they can create valid URLs from a file for the new base64 URL style. - The LiveProxy URL build was simplified, a Streamlink command like can be used after it got base64 encoded, more details can be found on the website. 0.0.4 - Improve Streamlink default Plugins load speed - Custom plugins with `from streamlink.plugin.api import http` are not allowed, use `self.session` 0.0.3 - Allow FFmpeg and RTMP streams, might not work on every platform. 0.0.1 - LiveProxy Test Version
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 22, 2021|
|License:||BSD 2-Clause Simplified License|