OpenSubtitles by OpenSubtitles.org with dual subs
Works without log-in
Anonymously search and download subtitles for movies and TV-Series from OpenSubtitles.org without log-in. Possibility to choose 2 subtitles which will be shown simultaneously. Search in 75 languages, 4.000.000+ subtitles, daily updates.
Improved add-on by OpenSubtitles.org v5.3.1 (2021-12-15) - More font options (shadow, outline) - Possibility to swap bottom - top subtitles - Auto shift option. When enabled, the second subtitle will be synced with the first if start/end is within the time difference threshold. v5.3.0 (2021-12-11) - Possibility to choose two subtitles. One will be shown at the bottom, the other on top - Works both with Python 2 (kodi 17, 18) and Python 3 (kodi 19) v5.2.14 (2017-01-23) - Users are able to download subtitles as anonymous without authentication. Added localized descriptions, media files - New feature: Users are able to check for subtitles when Kodi is not playing, by using the manual search or by standing on an item and opening the subtitles search dialog (By key or by an external addon) | @burekas
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||July 15, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991|