Automatic subtitles for your content
Auto download the best subtitle automatically as soon you start the video.Special thanks to OpenSubtitles.org for providing a unique UA for Subloader.
G-Mod 11.23.2022G-Man made adjustments to the name and addon.xml file to display in Kodi's subtitles folder. 0.1.7 11.10.2022helviojr made a patch so the function videosource() returns the stream url if it is a .strm file. That way it can detect the addon used to open the file/url and can use the addons exclusions. 0.1.6 05.05.2021Bug fix on open subtitle dialog.0.1.5 21.02.2021Subloader now runs on KODI v19 (Special thanks to peno/64).Added python 3 compatibility.Some grammatical corrections (Special thanks to AlexNaga).0.1.4 23.07.2019Added Dutch language (Special thanks to Tinuz97).Clean up project files.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||October 24, 2022|