Subtitle service addon "subtitles.gr"
This service is only for Greek subtitles. It is not published nor endorsed by any of the sites supported.
Search and download subtitles from various sites
3.4.0 - 3.4.1- Code related tweaks, particularly how routing is handled- Added ability to save locally subtitles and/or zips from sources3.3.1- Added the forgotten string3.3.0- Improved search query function, added accompanying option3.2.5- Tweaked imports3.2.4- More bug fixes for vipsubs.gr (failure to load nested zip on Android)- Removed builtin methods from other provides3.2.3- Bug fixes for vipsubs.gr3.2.2- Do not allow random choice when not necessary3.2.1- Added capability for nested zips on vipsubs.gr- Skip certain results not containing subtitles on vipsubs.gr3.2.0- Bumped dependencies- Improved cache clear function- Added vipsubs.gr- Lots of bug fixes3.1.X- Tweaked regexes for searches- Added a setting allowing users to set search and download timeouts- Added visual feedback when deleting function cache- Disabled subs4free.info
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: May 25, 2021
xbmc.addon (>= 16.1.000)
Tulip Library (>= 2.8.1)