Image credit: OpenEmu (openemu.org)
The Nintendo DS (short for "Dual Screen") is a 32-bit handheld video game console released in 2004. A DS Lite model was launched in 2006, followed by the DSi. Combined, these are the best selling handheld to date, and second best console (behind the PlayStation 2).
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: December 18, 2021
License: Not specified