RSS Podcasts in KODI
This addon allows to import your audio and video podcasts from gPodder.net or from OPML files.You can make use of up to 10 categories in order to manage your podcasts. You can also directly enter the URLs of your podcastsor attach up to 10 OPML files directly.
v2.2.2 (2022-05-26)- Improved performance when loading rss feed with episodes (up to 50% faster on RPi 4, see issue #17) - Added feature to limit episodes (see issue #17)v2.2.1 (2021-10-17)- less restrictive when parsing RSS feeds with no XML processing instruction (reported issue #16)- Forced UTF-8 encoding, reported problem starting with Kodi 19.2 (reported issue #15)v2.2.0 (2021-08-14)- Added feauture in order to backup feeds as OPML filev2.1.1 (2021-08-13)- Migration to new settings format- Refactoring only. No new features- Minor bugfixesv2.1.0 (2021-05-24)- Added support for importing subscriptions from your gPodder account or from local files - Added information like duration and plot for video podcasts- many refactorings and bugfixesv2.0.2 (2021-05-14)- Bugfix according missing HTTP header and improved exception handling: - see https://github.com/Heckie75/kodi-addon-podcast/issues/4 - see https://github.com/Heckie75/kodi-addon-podcast/issues/5- new setting for anchor for latest item in order to turn it on/off v2.0.1 (2021-05-12)- Bugfix for Kodi v19 which has no order by date. Only availble in Kodi v20v2.0.0 (2021-05-11)- Migration to Kodi 19 (Matrix)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||October 10, 2022|
|Download 1Download 2|