Chain Reaction is a lightweight template for installing builds on Kodi. Has some code from Aftermath Wizard by Surfacingx. Skin Switch by OpenELEQ. Base code by BYB. Credits to them and all others who contributed. Please report any bugs to @slamious on Telegram/Twitter.
This Addon contains no content
3.0.2 - Added speedtest. Bugfixes. 3.0.0 - Added backup/restore functionality for trakt/debrid accounts. Updated debrid/trakt authorization section. Restore of gui/skin settings has been added. Updated Advancedsettings configs. Updated wizard artwork. Added user edited color options for menus. Fixed wizard writing over itself during build installs. Edited fresh start to keep wizard/dependencies. Removed double ok dialog during build installs. Numerous other small fixes throughout.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|January 18, 2024
|Download 1Download 2Download 3