Search and play works from the Japanese Animated Film Classics website
Neither this addon nor its author are in anyway affiliated with the National Film Archive of Japan.
play videos from the "japanese animated film classics" website. to mark a century of japanese animation, the film center at tokyo's national museum of modern art digitised a number of classic works. these are made available here, with the option of hardcoded english subtitles, categorised by genre, theme and artist.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020