Find and resolve media from a url to play or open.
PlayThis will attempt to find and resolve* media from a url to play or open. A history list is available for future use, exporting to .m3u/.strm** and sending to a remote PlayThis add-on. Supports video, audio, images and executable***. * resolves using youtube-dl ** exported .m3u/.strm is only usable in Kodi w/ PlayThis installed *** 'executable' items are urls with potential results available through scraping Companion browser extension available on the Chrome Web Store and Mozilla's AMO Gallery Artwork by @konsumer420
[fix] Kodi 19 not working [fix] remove LOGNOTICE AND LOGSEVERE, both removed in Kodi 19 [fix] use xbmcvfs.translatePath when available [fix] mitigate busy dialog related crashes
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021