Plugin for YouTube
This plugin is not endorsed by Google
YouTube is one of the biggest video-sharing websites of the world.
[add] send PlaybackInit, PlaybackStarted, PlaybackStopped notifications containing video id, channel id, and the status of the playing video [fix] allow playback regardless of API status - fixes playback for strm, playlists, other add-ons, and sharing videos from devices [fix] fix possible loop due to invalid keys and login information [fix] fix playback of mpeg-dash streams if HTTP Server - Listen on IP is blank [upd] use a dialog to notify users of API key requirements with link to wiki - https://ytaddon.page.link/keys [rem] remove provided api keys
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 12, 2021