Browse forums within Kodi
Browse Forums in Kodi. Supports Tapatalk enabled forums (over 60000) and Forumrunner enabled forums. Also supports boxee.tv. View forums, threads, posts, subscriptions and private messages. Follow links in Web Viewer. Post replies, send private messages, delete posts, quote posts. View images in posts, follow post forum links and download post links.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 22, 2021|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991|