Cloud Drive Common Module
This cloud drive addon uses a third-party authentication mechanism commonly known as OAuth 2.0.If you want to know more about OAuth 2.0 you can visit the following pages:- https://oauth.net/2/- https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/developer/rest-api/getting-started/msa-oauthKodi and myself take no responsibility or liability whatsoever.The authentication server URL is specified in Settings / Advanced / Sign-in Server. The Sign-in Server implements the OAuth 2.0 protocol.The complete source code of the Sign-in Server can be download here: https://github.com/cguZZman/drive-loginYou can clone the project and host it in your own server.
Common Services and Classes for all the cloud drive addons.
v1.3.9 released Nov 12, 2020:- Export improvements
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: July 31, 2021