i created this fork because theres no other way to set resolver default for my own add-ons, all credit to gujal, Resolve common video host URL's to be playable in XBMC/Kodi.
This script only resolves video content from legitimate file lockers without prejudice. If this script is being used by 3rd parties to resolve content that you feel infringes upon your Intellectual Property then please take your complaints to the actual website or developer linking to such content and not here. This script in no way searches for any content whatsoever.
i created this fork because theres no other way to set resolver default for my own add-ons, all credit to gujal. Resolve common video host URL's to be playable in XBMC/Kodi, simplify addon development of video plugins requiring multi video hosts.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 02, 2021
License: Not specified