Did you fall asleep? Get better control over media playback
This service addon makes Kodi stop any playback if it exceeds a given playback time. If you have that awful habit of leaving Kodi playing live content after you fell asleep, this addon is for you! It gives extended control over the playback time. Step mute the audio, enable the screensaver or run a custom command after the playback is stopped.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: July 28, 2021
xbmc.addon (>= 14.0.0)
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)