Image credit: OpenEmu (openemu.org)
The 3DO Interactive Multiplayer is a game console developed by the 3DO Company. Panasonic produced the first models in 1993, and further models were released by Sanyo and GoldStar (now LG) in 1994.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 30, 2022
License: Not specified