Created by SiLVO, Modded by Viper, and Compressed by Terror
Base skin for Viper's Glow Bars
v7.0.9 -changed font location in DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml. -repositioned a listpanel. v7.0.8 -added default backgrounds. v7.0.7 -added additional color preset themes. -changed listselect to a neutral color (better compatibility with preset theme colors). v7.0.6 -repositioned notification bar, icons, txt. -repositioned a couple other panels. -shrunk floor.png a little (better compatibilty with older glowbars). -lowered mainmenu font slightly and shrunk some default fonts a little. -added 20 new fonts (Viper1-20). v7.0.5 -repositioned bottombar again. -changed default theme color to white. v7.0.4 -changed fanart. -changed default listselect. -removed collordifuse from listselect, buttonshutdownfocus, midtexture. -repositioned bottombar. -repositioned the OSD buttons and decreased the size to better fit the bottombar. v7.0.3 -moved backspace and centered keyboard. -Removed transparency from Listpanels. v7.0.2 -Extracted the textures file and compressed all images in the skin. -Changed addon ID, icon, and fanart. -Based on SiLVO v7.0.2.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||August 29, 2021|
|License:||CC BY-NC-SA 4.0|