AppleTV inspired skin for Kodi
Post help and feature/bug requests to http://forum.Kodi.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=76
AppTV is a AppleTV inspired skin for Kodi. It provides a very light weight minimalist gui while also allowing access to a number of advanced Kodi features not available in the original AppleTV interface.
1.7.0 - Matrix version of skin.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0