Created by BigNoid, Modded by SiLVO, and Widgets by Mr. V
Completely redesigned to create a modern look, while retaining the classic Aeon feel.
v7.0.8 - Fix and add some new icons - PVR fixes and updates - Keyboard updates to support new/missing elements for some languages - Add multi-poster support - Add option to limit displayed Widget content (may improve performance) - Add more movie set metadata e.g. Studio and Rating classification mediaflags - Fix backgrounds and add user selectable icons for custom Widget - Add Wall view for Files, Artists & Music genres - Add user selectable music genre icons using path or resource add-on - Add banners option to Wall view - Remove script.grab.fanart as dependency - Add TV Show - Next Aired Widget - Add last used sort by to Widget Customizer (only works for certain widgets) - Add OpenCase mod for some music views - Main Menu customizer improvements - Add option to prefer summary of movie set instead of all plots - DialogMusicInfo changes and improvements - Music Video fixes - Show square panel info content for settings Widgets - Rework Global Search window - Fix LowList view when track numbers are over 99 - Add manual Music InfoPanel setting All updates may contain various changes and/or improvements For a more complete list visit: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO/commits/master
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 13, 2021|
|License:||CC BY-NC-SA 4.0|