Protect your Privacy! use a VPN to download & surf annonymusly.
Identifying data, such as your IP: 220.127.116.11, is visible when you surf the Net. When using a VPN, your data is being switched by that of the VPN and not even your ISP can tell where you surfed.
Better safe than sorry...
A material skin for Kodi by Eddage
More info on the skin can be found at the Kodi Forums.
Unity is an adaptation of Confluence based on a material design.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.gui (>= 5.15.0)
Skin Shortcuts (>= 1.1.4)