Helper service for Kodi skins
PVR artwork Configuration
v1.1.31- fix urllib.parse vs urlparse in utils for Kodi 18- add commits from Angelinas1v1.1.30- fix module import of context menu itemsv1.1.29- compatibility change for CherryPy 17.4.2 and bump version requirementv1.1.28- replace xbmc.LOGNOTICE with xbmc.LOGINFO as LOGNOTICE was removedv1.1.27- Replace xbmc.translatePath with xbmcvfs.translatePath for Kodi 19 compatv1.1.26- Remove python dependency for Kodi18/19 compatibility- minor fixv1.1.25- Kodi 19/Python 3 compatibility- minor fixes
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 26, 2021
License: GPL v2.0