Estuary skin by phil65. (Kodi's default skin)
Estuary is the default skin for Kodi, removing it may cause issues
Estuary is the default skin for Kodi 17.0 and above. It attempts to be easy for first time Kodi users to understand and use.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 29, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6Download 7|
|License:||CC BY-SA 4.0, GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2.0|