If you find yourself sometimes lacking the motivation to train since you can’t see the results of what you’re doing, then RunKeeper might be exactly what you need! It can show you detailed stats about your pace, distance, time, and calories burned! and it doesn’t stops there.
Although tracking is its main feature, Runkeeper is not limited to that alone, and can also do a bunch of other tasks while at it as well.
RunKeeper Highlight features
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
Besides all the above, RunKeeper also supports sharing too, with it, you can post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
One thing the developer of the app doesn’t neglects to note though, is that, the continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease your battery life. So don’t forget to charge your device before starting the activity ;)
Download RunKeeper for your Android or iOS device through the following links: