[Update 25/03/17] Kodi version 17 and above users please see this guide: Install SuperRepo Repository on Kodi Version 17 And Above.
Before we begin, I’d like to mention that SR themselves has a fantastic guide of their own on how to install SuperRepo – so you’re more than welcome to check it as well.
Nevertheless, for convenience sake I’ve added a guide of my own which includes highlighted (red marked) areas to make it possible to install the repo just by looking at the images.
1. In Kodi, navigate to System (don’t click on it though, just stand on it and then) >> File manager, select Add source from the left side of the screen (on PCs you may need to double click it).
2. Click on the text box that says <None> and type (using the on-screen keyboard) http://srp.nu/ then click Done to the side of the keyboard.
3. Next, click on the lower field and enter a name that will represent this source, I use SuperRepoAll for instance, then click Done.
Here’s how it’s supposed to look like:
4. Now, go back to the main menu and navigate into System >> Add-ons >> Install from zip file, choose the source folder you’ve just added, e.g. SuperRepoAll (in my example).
5. Inside there, select the name corresponds to your Kodi version >> all >> select the zip file to install.
That’s it! you can access the repository and explore its features by navigating (from homescreen) SYSTEM >> Add-ons >> Install from repository >> SuperRepo …