Method #2: Connect To TVaddons Directly
1. In Kodi, navigate to System (don’t click on it though, just stand on it and then) >> File manager, select Add source from the left side of the screen (on PCs you may need to double click it).
2. Click on the text box that says <None> and type (using the on-screen keyboard) http://fusion.tvaddons.ag then click Done to the side of the keyboard.
3. Next, click on the lower field and enter a name that will represent this source. For example, I use TVaddons, then click Done.
Here’s how it’s supposed to look like:
4. Now, go back to the main menu and navigate into System >> Add-ons >> Install from zip file, choose the source folder you’ve just added, e.g. TVaddons in my example.
5. Inside there, choose start-here then install addon installer by clicking on plugin.program.addoninstaller.
That’s it! Now, when you’ll want to install an addon from TVaddons repository, just navigate into PROGRAMS >> Addon Installer >> select category and addon name.