Install Football Today Via Repository (suitable for all devices)
1. In Kodi, navigate to System >> File manager, select Add source from the left side of the screen (on PCs you may need to double click it).
2. Click on the text box that says <None> and type (using the on-screen keyboard) “http://srp.nu/” then click on Done to the side of the keyboard.
3. On the lower text-box where it says “Enter a name for this media Source.” choose a name that you will easily recognize / remember and enter it the same way you did on the previous step [I use SuperRepoAll for its name], click OK.
4. Go back to the main menu and navigate into System >> Settings >> Add-ons >> Install from zip file, choose the folder you’ve just created, e.g. mine is SuperRepoAll.
5. Inside there, select your Kodi version >> then go into all and enable the last one where it says: “… all-latest.zip”. Enable it by clicking.
6. After you’ve enabled the needed repository, press the X button to the top left side of the pane. Now go inside Get Add-ons >> SuperRepo All >> Video Add-ons and enable Football Today by selecting it then select Install.
How to access Football Today?
Easy, just navigate from the main menu to VIDEOS >> Video Add-ons, there you’ll see it waiting for you to explore its features…