[Update 15/6/2017]: Navi-X has been shut down together with TVAddons and many of the addons related to it.
There are many different apps / addons out there that are capable of delivering at least one of the following services: stream live TV, movies, TV-shows, sports and so on.
Yet, none of the apps / addons that’s been featured here has congregated all the above into one single addon.
However, if you’re looking for one app that can deliver it all in a single package – Navi-X – is probably your safest bet.
Table of Content
- Install Navi-X
- Install From a File
- Install By Adding a Repository (general installation, suited for all devices)
- Bonus: Install On Showtime Media Center
- How To Use Navi-X
- Tips & Tricks
To satisfy the impatient among you, we’ll start with the installation section first:
Navi-X can be installed on any device which is capable of running KODI on it, this means: PCs, smart-TVs, Apple TV, smartphones, tablets, etc… are all in its scope.
Plus, it also works out-of-the-box on Showtime media center (perhaps the best Kodi alternative).
Install From a File
PC users, and all others who have the ability to download a file and navigate XBMC to it will find this method shorter and perhaps easier than ‘install by adding a repository’ method.
1. Download Navi-X zip file from the link below.
No longer available
2. Open-up Kodi and navigate into System >> Settings >> Add-ons >> Install from zip file.
3. Navigate into the location where you’ve downloaded Navi-X.zip file and click on it to install!